Struggling a bit with Python - Raspberry Pi Forums


hello guys , gals,

feel bit stupid honest writing post. struggling bit head around of python.

going through course company told me do, on coursera, following (in case interested):
https://www.coursera.org/learn/interact ... me/welcome

can't head around somethings, how put small bits of python have learnt create tiny programs.
hell functions have been throwing me out. considering career path getting me down because feel stupid cannot grasp supposed learning =/

first program rock paper scissors game computer plays against , each side picks different every time , prints wins. has got me down.

else struggled in steps? or stupid :l

sounds typical learning curve, happens all.

have raspberry pi practice on?

start simple , practice lots. tutorials can bit dry times.


raspberrypi



Comments