Skip to main content

Thread: Mathematica 7.0 and file associations


i can't seem *.nb files open in current mathematica session double-clicking or doing drag/drop nautilus. files have rw permissions myself/my group. when drag , drop, nothing happens. when double-click, dialog box comes allows me open new mathematica instance launch every file opened this. driving me crazy. can suggest how fix this?

i have same issue, doesn't bother me much. drives me insane though cannot associate *.nb mathematica. every time have open *.nb file have go process of "open >> other application" , type "mathematica". though mark box ubuntu remember use application in future *.nb files useless.


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Other Discussion and Support Education & Science Mathematica 7.0 and file associations


Ubuntu

Comments